It can be tough to keep track of all the detail involved in your IT. Initially when your business starts things are simple. But as you grow IT is often an area of administration that get’s neglected. And like all administration it can slow down your business to a crawl. With growth comes an explosion of detail that can be hard to remember and keep track of.
We do Outsourced IT Services.
Since IT Administration is our business we’ve developed a number of workflows and best practices that enable us to keep track and document your IT Environment. We’re able to tailor a unique combination of services that address the needs you business currently have. We document and keep records of things that get lost during staff changes.
And as a partner in your business we build long term relationships. And often find customers calling us after all their staff has changed three times over a period of years.
AtService can help you keep track of:
- Internet Accounts
- Server Passwords
- Anti-Virus License schedules
- Email account passwords
- Domain renewals
- Network Addresses
- Network Shares and Passwords
- Software license compliance
- Backup schedules
- The list of service providers you use for your IT
- Provide Level I and II Outsourced Help-desk Services
- Weekly Reports IT Health reports
- Monthly In depth Server & Service Health reports
- And more
We’ve created products that solve many of the day to day business problems. We’re able to bring almost all of your core IT services under one roof to ensure you have a single point of contact when things go wrong. Or if you prefer we can work along side your existing suppliers and even IT Staff to augment their function.
Services we provide
- Patch Management
- Software Deployment
- Software updating
- Security Management
- Internet Policy Enforcement
- Hardware Audits & Recommendations
- Software Audits
- Workstation Standardization
- Preventative Computer Maintenance
- Proactive Monitoring of your computers and systems
- Remediation of IT problems
- Monitoring of your Website(s) for up-time.
- Monitoring of your Internal & External systems for up-time.
- Remote Onsite Support
- Backup services
- IT Consulting
It’s the kind of flexibility that provides you with the peace of mind to focus on your business while we take the hassle out of IT. Contact us today for more information & a quote